Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Schedules

Summer is here and the schedule at the Town of Granby Youth Service Bureau changes a bit!  I will be out of the office the first two weeks of July and again the week of August 5th.  The rest of the summer will see me working some early mornings with our Holcomb Farm Youth Work Study Program.  Tuesday through Thursday we will be at the farm by 7:00 AM!  Since I see many of my clients during the school day, and now there is no school, my office hours are shifting from daytime to late afternoon and early evening.  I will be in the office from 1 to 8 PM on Mondays; 4 to 7 PM on Wednesday and Thursday, and 1 to 5:45 on Friday.  GO! will run of Friday evenings from 6 to 7:30 as usual!


The rest of the counselors will be busy working around their own vacation schedules and the vacation and camp schedules of the clients they work with.  Be sure to confirm your schedule with your counselor to ensure that appointments are scheduled appropriately!

No comments:

Post a Comment